Thursday, March 18, 2010

11 months old...already?!?!

My baby boy is 11 months old. Well, he is actually 11 months and 1 week old. However, ALL of these photos and videos were taken ON the day he turned 11 months old. So, technically, I am not cheating....much.

What can I say about him? He is SO sweet. He is definitely a snuggler. He lights up when Daddy walks in to a room. He understand you when asked if he wants to go see MawMaw and PawPaw, but he is only interested in saying "PawPaw" right now. (Sorry, Maw) He is sociable. He puts anything up to his ear and says, "Hi!" And he does it every time! He's stubborn. He's observant. He can be quiet and play by himself for quite a long period of time, but when he is done, you had better hold him! He has learned to make his presence known and no longer has the time to wait his turn. He is fantastic in bible class...most of the time. He's a flirt. He's a momma's boy. He is his sibling's brother, but different all together. He loves to be rocked. He gives kisses. And the most amazing hugs. The list could go on and will as I narrate the pictures that follow.

He knows what a camera is for and tries to give you a good shot every time. It is about time I had one of those kinds of kids...

The way he wrestles with a pillow can last for several minutes (which is saying alot at this age) and makes me laugh out loud! He pounces on it, rolls over it, turns it over, hides under it, and lays on top of it.

He was making a noise with his mouth like a truck. Cracked me up.....
He has this scrunchy nose face that is just adorable. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it is SO cute and he does it on command.
This is his newest trick. We think he may be a Texas Tech Red Raider. We are ok with that.

And, he just started walking. My baby. I can't believe we are already to this stage. I absolutely couldn't imagine adding another child to this family one year ago, and I honestly can't imagine our lives without this precious bundle. And he truly is JOY...
WE LOVE YOU COLLIN MAC!!!!!

No comments: