Monday, May 10, 2010

Visiting Daddy.....

First of all, I just had to put this picture up. CollinMac has become so attached to this puppy dog. He just lights up when he sees it and fell asleep with it. For the record: 1) No. He does not go to sleep on his own in his own bed....ever. He must be rocked completely to sleep before attempting to lay him down. If he knows you are trying to separate yourself from him, he will awaken immediately and you are back in it for the long haul. 2) I wouldn't have it any other way. As sleep deprived as I am at times, there is absolutely no way I can put him in his bed to cry it out. For those of you that do, more power to you. It is not for me.
So now, on to the trip to Daddy's office. More often than not, we are bugging Dad while he tries to work, so we don't show up very often. But there is this fantastic gift shop in Roscoe, and we needed to shop for Mother's Day and Abby was out of school, so I loaded up the kids and off we went to Daddy's work to shop and eat lunch. We got our shopping done just as Daddy got a phone call where he was needed elsewhere and we ended up having to take him back to the office and eat alone. Oh well....we got the shopping done! And I LOVE pictures of kids visiting their dads at the office, so I snapped away.....

Byron in chargeCollin looked out every window....and there are LOTS!
Abby was fascinated with Dad's dual computers....
Collin was too, I guess....

Who knows where Byron was for this shot! But Collin is desperately trying to escape!!!
He got away and was able to get to the computer....
...but then he got caught!!!
The office is arranged in a circle and the kids could have gone round and round all day. That would have sent Daddy to the hospital with high blood pressure or a stroke.....
Abby loved the sliding glass window. I am SO anxious to see what her profession ends up being....

Another window.....
Child Labor
Abby in charge!!!
Basically, a day in the life of the Tates!!!

No comments: