Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just a few pictures.....

I have lots of pictures from Friday that I want to post, but the camera is in the car and I don't really want to go get it right now, so I am going to post a few other random pictures. I just like to do this to show off my kids, really. So, let the braggin session begin....

Collin apparently needed to be "helped" find where the camera was.
CollinMac got a cookie...
...and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
I just had to take these next two pictures. The two people were in Kevin's EMT class (which just wrapped up! WOOHOO! insert Happy Dance here!!!) and had come to the house to make up some skills training that they had missed in class. Kevin had "Fred the head" on the kitchen table to help them do....something. Please don't ask me what. I was sitting in the living room and my two oldest children were SO still and attentive, I HAD to capture it on film. They are never this still and alert! Do we see a bright future???
Collin discovered that crawling in the cabinets is a good way to play!!! After Abby and Byron figured out what he had done, two cabinets were cleared out and occupied by little ones! And only one door got pulled off the hinges!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!!!!

No comments: