Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something to pass the time...

Collin seems to have some kind of obsession with drawer handles. If I am holding him while I open a cabinet door, he practically jumps out of my arms trying to get to it. If he is on the floor, he use every method of movement he knows to try to get to it. It must be something about the shiny-ness of it or something weird. He was in the floor, supposedly playing, when I heard the noise that I knew to be a drawer handle in his room. Honestly, the boy played with the handles for 5 minutes, at least. He would lift it, and it would drop and bounce a few times. I can't find the joy in that, but I do find the joy in the fact that he finds joy in that. That makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

So, this is the video I managed to get. When I arrived with the camera, it was almost like he smelled it and decided to quit immediately so as not to have evidence. But I persisted and got a little of what happened. As always, Byron wanted to get in on the action as well, and ended up getting smeared with his own peanut butter in the process. This is also the spoon full of peanut butter he was suppose to be eating in the kitchen. Oh well, that is one of those minor battles in my book.

Collin is so very close to crawling. I don't know what "step" would be in crawl-language, but he took a couple of "crawls" today. It won't be long now and Christmas will be FUN!!!!

No comments: