Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My typical evening....



This is how my day usually ends. Actually, this is about 25% of my daily living. I am tempted to say more like 50%, but in all reality, it probably isn't quite that much. It stressed me out when it began, but the more it happens the more I just have to look around and laugh at the situation. If I didn't, I would be in the nuthouse by now. I love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. And that is how I ended up getting out the camera for this instead of crawling off into the corner and crying myself to sleep. God's blessings are all around if I will just SEE them.

P.S. In case you are wondering, Byron got his Daddy and he is sitting with him right now. However, he will be gone for 3 days to Chicago starting tomorrow. Prayer are needed for his safe trip and my sanity PLEASE!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh wow...that's bad. Sending thoughts of peace and quiet your way :)