Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My boys

Byron.  Oh, my sweet Byron.  He is so cute.  He has this amazing belly laugh.  He melts my heart with his smile.  He is so frustratingly like his daddy that it makes me crazy sometimes.  But it is often very much heartwarming....

Here's an example:

 What better way to spend your evening than helping Dad weld in the barn.  Doesn't even matter that it is 800 degrees outside.... 
And please notice the clothing similarities :)



How could you not love that face? 
He has a shirt that says, "I only look sweet & innocent."  Accurate???

Watching....

Helping....


Doing it on his own!!!!

And then there is my precious Mac.  He only looks sweet & innocent too. 
No really. 
What would my life be without these two? 
I don't even want to think about it.....

No comments: