Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Byron's 4th Birthday

I cannot believe my firstborn son is 4 years old already. I remember everything about wanting another child and now we have two more! Could it be possible that we lived without him? People always tell you they don't remember what life was like before children. It is so true. I often wonder what I spent my time doing. I really truly don't remember. I must have been bored.

He is 4 years, 2 weeks and 2 days old now, but I have really been out of the blogging spirit recently. Abby was gone to camp for the first time for the week before Byron's birthday. She came home on the 26th and then Byron turned 4 on the 27th. It was a Sunday, which was also the first day of VBS. Abby had an unexpected doctor's visit on Tuesday for swimmer's ear. VBS concluded on Wednesday night. Thursday was spent getting ready for a party on Friday night and 4th of July company on Friday thru Sunday, and the following week was one I hope never to repeat. So that leads us to today! And here are some pictures!!!

This is the most handsome 4 year old I have ever seen.
I opted for cupcakes on Sunday, THE acutal day. The cake came on Friday at the family party.
Collin absolutely loves to blow out the candles! He knows where the lighter is (he can't reach it himself), and we have been blowing candles out for weeks! We only singed our eyelashes once....
Byron got a Buzz Lightyear sleeping bag for his birthday from MawMaw and PawPaw. He opened it up and said, "Mommy, can we go take a nap?" I may buy him a new sleeping bag everyday.....
I am almost positive there are more pictures of the family party on Kevin's camera, but it is currently at the office, so I will have to post that later. There were so many cameras flashing that I am really not sure if any of them were ours. I guess we will see...
Happy Birthday, Byron! We love you so much!
Love, Daddy, Mommy, Abby & CollinMac

No comments: